Of course, we cannot actually go back in time and get younger. However, the restoration of a chewing and smiling system to its optimal function results in a more youthful appearance by creating natural lasting beauty, elimination of most headaches and optimal relaxation of the facial, head and neck muscles. This cannot be accomplished by just fixing the teeth, which is the focus of traditional dentistry. No, this is accomplished through the wonder of BioRejuvenation Dentistry. Read on…
Did you know…?
- Too often, dental care focuses on managing the symptoms of dental disease. BioRejuvenation Dentistry transforms dental care by adopting a new paradigm – one that establishes the goal of bringing you to the highest level of health possible by treating the underlying cause of disease.
- BioRejuvenation Dentistry replicates the forms and function found in natural dental biology. It calls for a conservative approach to dental care. Meticulous comparative studies of your teeth and jaw position are used to develop an individualized treatment plan especially suited for you. This is accomplished utilizing digital x-rays of your teeth and jaw joint, photographs and models of your teeth mounted in a jaw-simulator that is custom programmed to simulate your chewing and jaw movements.
- Three characteristics of the IDEAL CHEWING AND SMILING SYSTEM must be replicated to establish health, comfort and lasting beauty.
- Stable jaw joint position (TMJ) – sadly, this is almost always ignored in traditional dentistry. In BioRejuvenation Dentistry establishing a stable TMJ is the top priority.
- Correct upper–to-lower teeth relationship so that the brain perceives and directs the jaw muscles to guide the jaw home without teeth colliding, clenching or grinding. Combined with a stable jaw position this leads to the elimination of most headaches and optimally relaxed jaw muscles resulting in a more youthful transformation of the face and eyes.
- Proper tooth form – the proper shape of the teeth provides the ultimate in chewing efficiency comfort and a BEAUTIFUL SMILE!
See some examples below how BioRejuvenation Dentistry helped these people address years of dental health issues with little or no removal of their own natural teeth!